Search This Blog

Monday 22 August 2011

a new life- college

 And there I start a new life, my tryst with the new people, on a new mission,  a new path.
Its been a fortnight since I've left my home, among new faces I'm trying to build trust and friendship, a bond that will be there for times I've no idea of. Man has a title bestowed to him by God himself, "Ashraful makhluqaat" or the best of creations. This is quite evident from the fact that even if we enter a new territory, nigh seen by our fathers, still we adapt to the life, the way and give way to change that is necessary for the survival. Even though Darwin might have explained the theory of evolution which by many standards seems quite vague, but look at the beauty of human nature, how do we evolve our manners, our ways to accommodate the people surrounding us making a way for a perfect ecosystem, God intends for us.
May peace be on all.
                                                                                                                                   Abdul.

No comments:

Post a Comment